10 Dog Friendly Cities To Visit
Getting back on the road (or on a plane) will certainly be different for most people - and dogs - but that doesn't mean we can't dream, right?
We've rounded up 10 of our favorite dog-friendly cities around the US to visit when the time comes.
1. San Diego, California: This west coast city is packed full of pet-friendly beaches, parks and eateries.
2. Albuquerque, New Mexico: An outdoor lover's paradise
3. Austin, Texas: Packed full of fun trails and dog-friendly breweries, Austin is the perfect place to kick back and relax with your pooch.
4. Charleston, South Carolina: the colorful city is a perfect place for insta-famous dogs.
5. Key West, Florida: Miles of sandy white beaches are waiting for you and your dogs to kick back on.
6. Asheville, North Carolina: a desirable destination for dogs who love to hike.
7. Portland, Oregon: Portland has more dog parks per capita than any other city in the U.S!
8. Nashville, Tennessee: A country music + dog heaven.
9. Atlanta, Georgia: There's nothing better than living the American dream in ATL with a visit to Truist Park on a warm sunny summer day.
10. Indianapolis, Indiana: A very walkable city with tons of dog-friendly patios to eat at.
Which fun city will you be visiting first?
Brought to you by Patchwork Pet- a leading plush dog toy company based in southern California. Our toys make dogs and their humans happy. Trendy, adorable and affordable, starting as low as $6.99. Makes the perfect holiday gifts for the dog lover in your life. Click here to start shopping.