10 Dog Friendly Cities To Visit
Getting back on the road (or on a plane) will certainly be different for most people - and dogs - but that doesn't mean we can't dream, right?
We've rounded up 10 of our favorite dog-friendly cities around the US to visit when the time comes.
1. San Diego, California: This west coast city is packed full of pet-friendly beaches, parks and eateries.
2. Albuquerque, New Mexico: An outdoor lover's paradise
3. Austin, Texas: Packed full of fun trails and dog-friendly breweries, Austin is the perfect place to kick back and relax with your pooch.
4. Charleston, South Carolina: the colorful city is a perfect place for insta-famous dogs.
5. Key West, Florida: Miles of sandy white beaches are waiting for you and your dogs to kick back on.
6. Asheville, North Carolina: a desirable destination for dogs who love to hike.
7. Portland, Oregon: Portland has more dog parks per capita than any other city in the U.S!
8. Nashville, Tennessee: A country music + dog heaven.
9. Atlanta, Georgia: There's nothing better than living the American dream in ATL with a visit to Truist Park on a warm sunny summer day.
10. Indianapolis, Indiana: A very walkable city with tons of dog-friendly patios to eat at.
Which fun city will you be visiting first?
Brought to you by Patchwork Pet- a leading plush dog toy company based in southern California. Our toys make dogs and their humans happy. Trendy, adorable and affordable, starting as low as $6.99. Makes the perfect holiday gifts for the dog lover in your life. Click here to start shopping.
What's Your Dog Mom Style
Take the quiz to find out what your style is, don't worry it's only 5 question!Curious? Take the Quiz