Photo by @barkleydoodles

Ahh summer. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and it’s finally stopped raining! It’s such a great time of the year to be outdoors getting that much needed vitamin D. Although times are strange right now, there are still many ways to get active and have a memorable summer with your pups. Here are 6 fun activities you can plan to escape reality this summer!



Make A Sweet Treat - We are all about the sweets around here (and I’m sure your dogs are, too!) You can find our favorite DIY treats here.


Visit A Dog Friendly Beach - the best way to beat the summer heat! Grab your swimsuit and floaties and find your closest dog-friendly beach here


Can’t take the trip to the beach? Try setting up a sprinkler or kiddie pool outside for some {messy} backyard fun! 


Take A Road Trip! With social distancing still in effect, there’s no better way to get away than by hoping in the car with your pups! Whether it’s taking a trip around town or traveling to the nearest hiking trail - your dogs will love the outing! 


Love the outdoors? Try turning your road trip into an overnight trip by going camping! It’s a great way to get some fresh air and have fun with your dogs. Find a dog-friendly campsite here


Shop At Your Local Farmers Market - Farmer’s markets are usually held every weekend during the summer and are a great way to get outdoors and support your local community! You may even run into a few pet-friendly businesses and score some delicious new treats :) 

Do you have any tips that we missed? Comment below! Be sure to add your email address below to sign up for our VIP newsletter list. 

Blog content created by Sydney of @madpuplife 


July 12, 2020 — Patchwork Pet

Comments

Queen said:

Hi guys, i don’t have much to say now now, Than to say thanks to Dr. Monday for rescuing me and my family from poverty, and for getting my husband and my Job back, i love playing lottery , but winning is my biggest problem, Ill never forget the day i come in contact with Dr Monday, whose lottery spell make me a winner, some million Dollars , after giving me a sure winning numbers within 3 days to play,my financial status is settled for good,now i have started to live my dream life after 12 years of playing the lottery A big thanks to Dr Monday, am grateful for all you have done for me and family, he can be reach on Via WhatsApp +234 705 993 7909

obodubu monday said:

Dr. Obodubu Monday is recognised all over the world of marine kingdom, As one of the top fortunate and most powerful spell casters doctor of charms casts from the beginning of his ancestors ship until now Dr. Obodubu Monday lives strong among all other spell casters, there have never been any form of impossibility beyond the control of Dr. Obodubu Monday it doesn’t matter the distance of the person with the problems or situation, all you have to do is believe in the spell casting Dr. Obodubu Monday cast that works, he always warns never to get his charms cast if you do not believe or unable to follow his instruction. it is the assignment of the native doctor Dr. Obodubu Monday to offer services to those in need of spiritual assistance not minding the gravity of your situations or distance as long as water, sea, ocean, lake, river, sand, etc. are near you, then your problems of life would be controlled under your foot. if you need any spiritual help on any of these WhatsApp Doctor Obodubu on : + 2 3 4 7 0 5 9 9 3 7 9 0 9

Get Your Love Back

Fruit Of The Womb

Fibroid

Business Boom

Financial Breakthrough

Get Rich Without Ritual

Do As I Say

Bad Dream

Promise And Fail

Epilepsy

Land/Court Case

Mental Disorder

Political Appointment

Visa Approval

Cancer

Examination Success

Spend And Get Back

Good Luck

Natural Neath

Hypertension

Stroke

Sickle cell

Impotency

Win Court case

Promotion At Work

Commanding Tone

Protection Ring

Marriage Success

Love Ring

Favour Ring

Recover Lost Glory

Spiritual Power For Men Of God

Travel Success Ring

Job Success

lottery/ win

And Many, More

make haste to Dr Monday on WhatsApp + 2 3 4 7 0 5 9 9 3 7 9 0 9 for spiritual problem today and you will surely get solution to all your predicament

Mason Greg said:

How To Recover Stolen Crypto Assets / Contact Captain WebGenesis.

Most frequently asked question by investors after losing Bitcoins to fraudsters, is how possible is it to recover the lost Funds. I happened to become a scam victim last summer. I became interested in Cryptocurrency trading last summer and decided to trade $525,000 worth of crypto through an online software company which promised huge returns. Everything went wrong after they transferred all my funds from my coin base wallet to an unknown wallet address. I immediately had a search out on a reliable option to recover the funds back. I came across Captain WebGenesis, a specialized Expert in Cryptocurrency Recovery services. I must say I have good fortune, all my lost funds have been recovered back all thanks to Captain WebGenesis. To any victim who has lost Crypto to fraudsters learn more on restoring back your funds
Visit Web https://captainwebgenesis. com

More Info;
Support Mail Add; Captainwebgenesis@ hackermail. com
WhatsAp; +1 501 436 9362.

Mason Greg said:

How To Recover Stolen Crypto Assets / Contact Captain WebGenesis.

Most frequently asked question by investors after losing Bitcoins to fraudsters, is how possible is it to recover the lost Funds. I happened to become a scam victim last summer. I became interested in Cryptocurrency trading last summer and decided to trade $525,000 worth of crypto through an online software company which promised huge returns. Everything went wrong after they transferred all my funds from my coin base wallet to an unknown wallet address. I immediately had a search out on a reliable option to recover the funds back. I came across Captain WebGenesis, a specialized Expert in Cryptocurrency Recovery services. I must say I have good fortune, all my lost funds have been recovered back all thanks to Captain WebGenesis. To any victim who has lost Crypto to fraudsters learn more on restoring back your funds
Visit Web https://captainwebgenesis. com

More Info;
Support Mail Add; Captainwebgenesis@ hackermail. com
WhatsAp; +1 501 436 9362.

Dominik Karel said:

Recovery of Scam Investments / Captain WebGenesis.

Contact:.
Email:(Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).
WhatsAp: (+1,7,01314272,9).

Captain WebGenesis is a renowned Bitcoin recovery expert with over a decade of experience in the field. He has a background in cybersecurity and has obtained licenses and certifications that have equipped him with the necessary skills to recover lost investments. His expertise has been recognized by numerous individuals and organizations, with many success stories and testimonials to his name. For instance, he was able to recover $300,000 worth of Bitcoin for a client who had lost their investment to a scam. His success stories have made him a go-to expert for individuals seeking to recover their lost investments.

For More information
Visit Website ; Www.captainwebgenesis.com

Dominik Karel said:

Recovery of Scam Investments / Captain WebGenesis.

Contact:.
Email:(Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).
WhatsAp: (+1,7,01314272,9).

Captain WebGenesis is a renowned Bitcoin recovery expert with over a decade of experience in the field. He has a background in cybersecurity and has obtained licenses and certifications that have equipped him with the necessary skills to recover lost investments. His expertise has been recognized by numerous individuals and organizations, with many success stories and testimonials to his name. For instance, he was able to recover $300,000 worth of Bitcoin for a client who had lost their investment to a scam. His success stories have made him a go-to expert for individuals seeking to recover their lost investments.

For More information
Visit Website ; Www.captainwebgenesis.com

Dominik Karel said:

Recovery of Scam Investments / Captain WebGenesis.

Contact:.
Email:(Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).
WhatsAp: (+1,7,01314272,9).

Captain WebGenesis is a renowned Bitcoin recovery expert with over a decade of experience in the field. He has a background in cybersecurity and has obtained licenses and certifications that have equipped him with the necessary skills to recover lost investments. His expertise has been recognized by numerous individuals and organizations, with many success stories and testimonials to his name. For instance, he was able to recover $300,000 worth of Bitcoin for a client who had lost their investment to a scam. His success stories have made him a go-to expert for individuals seeking to recover their lost investments.

For More information
Visit Website ; Www.captainwebgenesis.com

Yusuf said:

Contact Captain WebGenesis to Recover Lost, Scammed or Stolen Bitcoin with Ease.

CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS helped me in reclaiming my Btc and usdt worth $67,000, that I had lost to an authorized cryptocurrency trading scam website plan. After several trials with several hackers with no success, I came across CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS, who worked tirelessly on my case and retrieved all of my funds within days.. I shall be eternally grateful to CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS. I urge anyone who has fallen victim to these online fraudsters to get in touch with the expert through his email (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).

Visit: Captainwebgenesis.com

Yusuf said:

Contact Captain WebGenesis to Recover Lost, Scammed or Stolen Bitcoin with Ease.

CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS helped me in reclaiming my Btc and usdt worth $67,000, that I had lost to an authorized cryptocurrency trading scam website plan. After several trials with several hackers with no success, I came across CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS, who worked tirelessly on my case and retrieved all of my funds within days.. I shall be eternally grateful to CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS. I urge anyone who has fallen victim to these online fraudsters to get in touch with the expert through his email (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).

Visit: Captainwebgenesis.com

Manuel Franco said:

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell Lottery Spell Love/Reunion Spell Pregnancy Spell Protection Spell Freedom From Prison Spell Marriage spell Killing/Revenge spell Healing/Cure spell

Contact him for any of these today at:
EMAIL: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call and WHATS-APP HIM +2348167159012.

Eva Jean said:

How Do I Recover My Stolen Or Lost Bitcoin? 

Captain WebGenesis is providing solutions and helping people who have been scammed by fraudulent crypto investment firms to recover their scammed and stolen funds. Captain WebGenesis is skilled in reclaiming Crypto lost to scams involving forex trading, binary options, investments scams and other schemes. I firmly believe that Captain WebGenesis is the greatest recovery firm to turn to in order to get your stolen cryptocurrency Assets back.

For further information, contact Captain WebGenesis 
Whatsapp: +1(701}314-27-29
visit; https://captainwebgenesis.com , or 
Send an email to ( Captainwebgenesis @ hackermail. com.)

Eva Jean said:

How Do I Recover My Stolen Or Lost Bitcoin? 

Captain WebGenesis is providing solutions and helping people who have been scammed by fraudulent crypto investment firms to recover their scammed and stolen funds. Captain WebGenesis is skilled in reclaiming Crypto lost to scams involving forex trading, binary options, investments scams and other schemes. I firmly believe that Captain WebGenesis is the greatest recovery firm to turn to in order to get your stolen cryptocurrency Assets back.

For further information, contact Captain WebGenesis 
Whatsapp: +1(701}314-27-29
visit; https://captainwebgenesis.com , or 
Send an email to ( Captainwebgenesis @ hackermail. com.)

Eva Jean said:

How Do I Recover My Stolen Or Lost Bitcoin? 

Captain WebGenesis is providing solutions and helping people who have been scammed by fraudulent crypto investment firms to recover their scammed and stolen funds. Captain WebGenesis is skilled in reclaiming Crypto lost to scams involving forex trading, binary options, investments scams and other schemes. I firmly believe that Captain WebGenesis is the greatest recovery firm to turn to in order to get your stolen cryptocurrency Assets back.

For further information, contact Captain WebGenesis 
Whatsapp: +1(701}314-27-29
visit; https://captainwebgenesis.com , or 
Send an email to ( Captainwebgenesis @ hackermail. com.)

Mavis Wanczyk said:

Being the winner of a multi-million dollar lottery certainly will be a life-changing event for almost every single lottery winner. My name is Mavis Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts, the famous PowerBall lottery winner of $758 million (£591m). I know many people would wonder how I had won the lottery. Would you believe me if I told you that I did it with spell casting? I met this famous spell caster known as Doctor Odunga and he was the one who did it for me. As shocking as it was to me, my famous comment to the press was “ I’m going to go and hide in my bed.” Never did I believe that Doctor Odunga made me wealthy overnight. If you want to have your chance of winning and becoming very wealthy just like me, contact Doctor Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATS-APP HIM at +2348167159012 and you will be lucky. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at the top

Manuel Franco said:

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell Lottery Spell Love/Reunion Spell Pregnancy Spell Protection Spell Freedom From Prison Spell Marriage spell Killing/Revenge spell Healing/Cure spell

Contact him for any of these today at:
EMAIL: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call and WHATS-APP HIM +2348167159012

Fraya said:

BEST URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX/HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT PRIEST SALAMI ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +2348143757229….. Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Priest Salami. I was so confused and devastated when my husband left me without a word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her husband back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 6hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your testimonies. Below are his contact details. Contact him on WhatsApp @ +2348143757229 EMAIL: purenaturalhealer@gmail.com

Julianna Davis said:

i want to share to the whole world how Dr Kachi the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Kachi on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON testified that Dr Kachi cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Kachi via email and explained my problem to Dr Kachi and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Kachi you’re a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact Email drkachispellcast@gmail.com his Text Number and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075

Leave a comment