Photo by Kate Dimaglio Photography (Charleston Photographer)  Featuring @finn_chsdoodette

 

Hey dog lovers! Are you ready to document your pups daily lives with the trendiest new photo filters and edits?

You’re in luck because we are back again with the second post in our Grow Your Dog’s Instagram Series. In this post we will go over all things photography! So, if you’re ready to step up your amateur photography status - keep reading! 

 

    And if you missed the first post in this series, "how to start your dogs IG account, don’t worry, just catch up by clicking here!


    When it comes to Instagram photography, there are three main topics:

    How To Edit

    How To Take IG Worthy Photos &

    How To Find Cute Backgrounds


    Of course, all of these styles, filters, and settings will be based on how most people prefer their images to look. But edit however you feel comfortable! With just a few tweaks you can make these settings fit your aesthetic, too. 


    Topic 1: 

    How To Edit


    Like I just mentioned, there are so many different ways to edit photos and everyone will have different preferences. So to start off I figured I’d share some of the most popular photo editing apps that allow you to truly play around with your creativity.


    Some of our favorites are:

    Lightroom, Snapseed, VSCO, Color Story, Afterlight, Canva 

    (Find these apps in the App Store or on Google Play)


    Lightroom is for the more knowledgeable photographer, but can be easily learned by anyone. It’s a great place to start if you are wanting to add a *preset to your photos. A preset is a filter you can use on your photos that will give each and every one of them a cohesive look. You will still need to adjust lighting or coloring in some situations, but all of your photos will develop a certain look when using one. You can find presets for sale online on Etsy, from your favorite photographer, or even influencer. OR you can create your own! 


    Snapseed is great for the edits. If you need something retouched, edited out of a photograph, brightened up, or toned down, Snapseed is the way to go.


    VSCO, Color Story, and Afterlight are all similar in the fact that they have their own set of filters to choose from. You can also make individual tweaks if needed. 


    Canva is a little different. It’s more of a fun tool to help your photos stand out. It’s used mostly for creating IG story templates, graphics, and to add text and stickers to photos. 

    Topic 2:

    How To Edit


    Once you’ve decided on your favorite editing app, you’ll need to decide on your editing style. Some of the most popular ways to edit are: 

    • Light, bright, and airy
    • Light and bright with fun pops of color
    • A more favorite temperature (cool or warm)
    • Moody - overall darker feel, lower exposure, less color

    TIPS: No matter what your theme is, always take your photos in natural light. When in doubt, edit your photos the same exact way for a consistent, cohesive look. It will help your Instagram feed stand out and look more appealing to potential followers. To edit your photos consistently, use a preset like mentioned above. 


    If you aren’t sure of your editing style or want to play around with all possible options, focus on the photo’s Exposure, Temperature, Saturation, Highlights, and Contrast. 



    How To Take IG Worthy Photos


    Now it’s time to bring all your new found knowledge to life! If you are just starting out, I strongly recommend using your smartphone to take pictures. Cell phone cameras have come such a long way and can really create beautiful images. As long as you use the tips mentioned above, you can achieve just what you are looking for! If you’re really ready to up your photography game, you can purchase your own DSLR camera. Some of the most popular ones are made by Canon, Nikon, and Sony and can vary from beginner models to the avid photographer. To find the best one for you, do your research and ask your fellow ‘gramers which ones they use (if they do) 


    If purchasing a DSLR isn’t in the books for you, but you still want to achieve the professional looking photo, consider hiring a photographer! So many people are seeking the help of local photographers to take their photos for social media posts, blog posts, and beyond. It’s a very easy option and can quickly get you the photos you want! 


    When you’re ready to take your dog’s photo, make sure they are as comfortable as possible as this will result in the best possible outcome. Whether you use their favorite treats, toys, or get some action shots in, you’ll want them to remain calm and happy. 


    If you’re ready to make your photos stand out, try searching for a pop of color or mural in your city to pose in front of. You can find locations by searching on Google or searching geotags and hashtags on Instagram. The more colorful and fun murals you can find, the better! 


    Lastly, if you don’t feel like leaving the house for a photo, use props around your house to accentuate your pictures. You can use ANYTHING from your dogs toys, holiday decor, kitchen gadgets, etc. The possibilities are endless. 



    We hope you found these tips helpful and use them to make your IG game strong! Of course this is ALL for the fun of it, so make sure to relax and laugh it off when your dog just won't cooperate (trust me - for every 1 awesome photo there are 87 bad ones)

    Hopefully this first installment of our How To Grow Your Dog’s Instagram series helps you get your social media game going strong. Be sure to check back soon for the next post on Instagram photography!

    Do you have any tips that we missed? Comment below! 

     

    Blog content created by Sydney of @madpuplife Follow her content at Mad Pup Life for all things pet and pet lifestyle.

     

    Brought to you by Patchwork Pet- a leading plush dog toy company based in southern California. Our toys make dogs and their humans happy. Trendy, adorable and affordable, starting as low as $6.99. Makes the perfect gifts for the dog lover in your life. Click here to start shopping.

    May 24, 2020 — Patchwork Pet

    Comments

    james lee said:

    My name is James lee. I want to quickly use this medium to give my greatest testimony that has ever happened in my life. First, I used to play the scratch-off cash lottery once in a while but have not really won anything, but hoping i win some day. I was on the internet when I saw someone comment on how a spiritual man helped him to win the lottery, i contacted him and explained everything to him,including the type of lottery I played. I provided all his requirements and he put to work and cast a spell two days later. He called me and gave me a go ahead that it’s done. So I went ahead and purchased a $20 scratch-off 100 X the cash ticket from Murphy U S A on south N.C. 41 in Wallace and I won my self $2 million. I can’t even believe I’ a Duplin county man! All thanks to Dr Marcus he changed my life for good. you can reach him on Whats app +2348110492028 or email Drmacusspellcaster@gmail.com good luck to you also.

    kathy said:

    This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married for 3 years and on the fourth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man DR IBOZUA have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in this similar situation to meet with this man and have your lover back to your self, His email: dr.ibozuasolutioncenter@gmail.com or you can also contact him via whatsapp on this +2348109374702 thank you so much DR IBOZUA for saving my marriage.

    Gloria Perez said:

    Do you need your ex-husband back or you want to save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce? you can contact PRIEST WISDOM Call/WhatsApp him directly on +2348124644470

    I want the world to know about this great love spell caster that is well known as PRIEST WISDOM, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to PRIEST WISDOM was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times my husband and i have been having some issue in our marriage over some other lady, I have read a lot of testimonies on the internet about this powerful PRIEST WISDOM and i was so pleased so i decided to seek for assistance from him i contacted him which he did a perfect job by casting a effective love spell on my marriage which made my Husband to come back to me and beg for forgiveness, and all this happened within 2 days it have been about 3 months now. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that need his help. CONTACT PRIEST WISDOM via EMAIL: supernaturalspell0@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp/Call him +2348124644470
    Website: https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/
    Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

    Gloria Perez said:

    Do you need your ex-husband back or you want to save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce? you can contact PRIEST WISDOM Call/WhatsApp him directly on +2348124644470

    I want the world to know about this great love spell caster that is well known as PRIEST WISDOM, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to PRIEST WISDOM was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times my husband and i have been having some issue in our marriage over some other lady, I have read a lot of testimonies on the internet about this powerful PRIEST WISDOM and i was so pleased so i decided to seek for assistance from him i contacted him which he did a perfect job by casting a effective love spell on my marriage which made my Husband to come back to me and beg for forgiveness, and all this happened within 2 days it have been about 3 months now. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that need his help. CONTACT PRIEST WISDOM via EMAIL: supernaturalspell0@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp/Call him +2348124644470
    Website: https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/
    Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

    Manuel Franco said:

    I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

    FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
    GLOBE ON:

    Get your ex back spell Lottery Spell Love/Reunion Spell Pregnancy Spell Protection Spell Freedom From Prison Spell Marriage spell Killing/Revenge spell Healing/Cure spell

    Contact him for any of these today at:
    EMAIL: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call and WHATS-APP HIM +2348167159012

    Lottery possibilities Spell said:

    If you are reading this article/testimony please read to understand. I am writing anonymously because I chose to remain anonymous and share this with you all.

    You want to win the lottery and you hope to be lucky anytime soon?. No!

    Remember that, Spirituality and money go hand in hand. Inner-weath and outer-weath compliment each other’s. I am not sure if anyone has actually won millions in the lottery by luck. Dont waste your time on hoping to get lucky soon.

    I won the Lottery twice, 18million dollars and 24million dollars respectively. Not because I was lucky but because I knew the Spirituality of money.

    With the help of Dr Ozigidon spell, winning the lottery became so clear for me. I read an article on a blog about this powerful Spell caster, Dr Ozigidon. I reached out to him and pleaded for his help to win the lottery. I did all that was required of me for the spell and he did a powerful spell that help me win 18million dollars and few months later I won 24million dollars. If you actually dream and wish to change your life with the Lottery I would urge you all to contact Dr Ozigidon for his undisputed powerful Spell and you will be grateful for my testimony.
    Dr Ozigidon via email: drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2349054750112
    I am glad I was able to do this and help others out there. I wish you all well.

    Lottery possibilities Spell said:

    If you are reading this article/testimony please read to understand. I am writing anonymously because I chose to remain anonymous and share this with you all.

    You want to win the lottery and you hope to be lucky anytime soon?. No!

    Remember that, Spirituality and money go hand in hand. Inner-weath and outer-weath compliment each other’s. I am not sure if anyone has actually won millions in the lottery by luck. Dont waste your time on hoping to get lucky soon.

    I won the Lottery twice, 18million dollars and 24million dollars respectively. Not because I was lucky but because I knew the Spirituality of money.

    With the help of Dr Ozigidon spell, winning the lottery became so clear for me. I read an article on a blog about this powerful Spell caster, Dr Ozigidon. I reached out to him and pleaded for his help to win the lottery. I did all that was required of me for the spell and he did a powerful spell that help me win 18million dollars and few months later I won 24million dollars. If you actually dream and wish to change your life with the Lottery I would urge you all to contact Dr Ozigidon for his undisputed powerful Spell and you will be grateful for my testimony.
    Dr Ozigidon via email: drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2349054750112
    I am glad I was able to do this and help others out there. I wish you all well.

    Molly Moon said:

    I can’t believe that with just a contact to Dr. Todd, I got my ex husband back. I had read some stuff about Manifest Temple before I contacted him but I didn’t know that all those stuff were so accurate until I got my husband back, After getting my ex husband back I taught it wise to share my testimony with everyone on this website that how Dr. Todd was able to get my husband back with his powerful reunion love spell. That rebuild my broken marriage. All my hope has been fully restored and am happy to share my experience to everyone. Do feel free to Contact Dr. Todd via email if having any challenge with marriage or relationship at: (manifestspellcast@gmail. com) I so much believe he can also help out with his powers.
    https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com

    Molly Moon said:

    I can’t believe that with just a contact to Dr. Todd, I got my ex husband back. I had read some stuff about Manifest Temple before I contacted him but I didn’t know that all those stuff were so accurate until I got my husband back, After getting my ex husband back I taught it wise to share my testimony with everyone on this website that how Dr. Todd was able to get my husband back with his powerful reunion love spell. That rebuild my broken marriage. All my hope has been fully restored and am happy to share my experience to everyone. Do feel free to Contact Dr. Todd via email if having any challenge with marriage or relationship at: (manifestspellcast@gmail. com) I so much believe he can also help out with his powers.
    https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com

    caroline natalia said:

    Being a career woman at the same time acting as a housewife feels very uneasy. So a few years ago I was thinking of keeping dogs at home as my 8-year-old daughter Kylie’s friend. The dog that we named Bizzie I really wished could be Kylie’s playmate and look after him when I wasn’t at home. Of course, that hope can easily be achieved since I applied the Brain Training for Dogs training method. Bizzie became very protective of Kylie and really took care of anything dangerous. Since then I have become calmer when I have to leave Kylie for overtime at the office. From that moment on I suggested all my friends use this method.
    To Get e Brain Training for Dogs training Click Here : https://dogtrainingfor2020.blogspot.com/p/brain-training-for-dogs.html

    Clara James said:

    REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP/Telegram: +2348124644470 

    My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I  have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM.He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize  how much we love and need each other .This man is for REAL and for good . He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well , in our love life . contact email  supernaturalspell0@gmail.com or text or add him up on WhatsApp/Telegram at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

    Clara James said:

    REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP/Telegram: +2348124644470 

    My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I  have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM.He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize  how much we love and need each other .This man is for REAL and for good . He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well , in our love life . contact email  supernaturalspell0@gmail.com or text or add him up on WhatsApp/Telegram at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

    OLIVIA BOLTON said:


    GREAT NEWS…
    This testimony is worth sharing to the world. I am here to tell the world of the good works of Dr BALBOSA. My name is Olivia Bolton am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers…i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of how DR BALBOSA has helped so many people online and i decided to give him a trial … I contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry that he will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . He did his work and cast the natural spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying just as Dr BALBOSA said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr BALBOSA now and be happy forever. dont lose hope and good luck…you can also contact dr balbosa from any part of the world…
    EMAIL: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com
    WEBSITE: https://balbosasolutionhome.com

    OLIVIA BOLTON said:


    GREAT NEWS…
    This testimony is worth sharing to the world. I am here to tell the world of the good works of Dr BALBOSA. My name is Olivia Bolton am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers…i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of how DR BALBOSA has helped so many people online and i decided to give him a trial … I contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry that he will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . He did his work and cast the natural spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying just as Dr BALBOSA said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr BALBOSA now and be happy forever. dont lose hope and good luck…you can also contact dr balbosa from any part of the world…
    EMAIL: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com
    WEBSITE: https://balbosasolutionhome.com

    JOINING THE GREAT ILLUMINATI said:

    GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI : huntersalvinsolution@yahoo.com OR huntersalvinsolution@gmail.com …. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM OR YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

    Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
    the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
    in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…

    A Cash Reward of USD $1,000,000.00 USD
    A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    One year Golf Membership package
    A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    A total Lifestyle change
    Access to Bohemian Grove
    Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

    If you are interested e-mail info to: huntersalvinsolution@yahoo.com OR huntersalvinsolution@gmail.com …. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM OR YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER: 2347059232579 for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online…YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:2347059232579

    TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY AS A SINGLE MUM said:

    TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY AS A SINGLE MUM

    My names is Mrs Yvonne Bills. I live in USA Las Vegas and I am a happy woman today as I speak , I told my self that any loan company or lender that could change my broke life of mine and that of my family , I will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. They gave me happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of $40,000 USD on september 12 2019 and I got my loan within 72 hours without stress They are indeed God fearing people, working with a reputable loan company. if you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them today and please tell them that Mrs Yvonne Bills referred you to them you can reach them via email;………( elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@gmail.com …. )………………………I wish you good luck thanks and may God almighty bless you …

    SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS said:

    Read Up My Story Today as my story is a very special and unique one as is not like the numerous advert you always see online and also I want to be 100% sincere and truthful to you that there can never be any other online spell caster that can help you bring back your EX BACK to you other than DR HUNTER ALVIN as he alone is 100% effective,dynamic and very reliable as 99.9% of other spell casters are not for real and can never help you solve your problems at all instead they will complicate your present condition OK SO BE WISE AND ALSO BE WARNED AND CONTACT DR HUNTER ALVIN TODAY… MY OWN LIFE STORY / EXPERIENCES IS BELOW:

    My Name is Mark Kelvin, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr HUNTER ALVIN has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: huntersalvinsolution@yahoo.com OR huntersalvinsolution@gmail.com …. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM as you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR HUNTER ALVIN for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
    (12) Winning of lottery
    (13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
    (14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
    (15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL…
    (16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT HUNTER ALVIN AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED LEONARD CAPTAIN FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

    Email: huntersalvinsolution@yahoo.com OR huntersalvinsolution@gmail.com …. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM …… YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

    Winnifred said:

    I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked. I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online. I told the relationship doctor everything, He promised to fix my relationship problem. I am the happiest lady on earth right now, is never too late to fix your broken heart. You can still get your lover back… Fix broken relationship/marriage… My relationship was restored as promised, My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again.. Everything happened just in 3 days.. I was also cured from herpes with his herbal remedy.. I recommend you contact Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com…………………………………

    Clara James said:

    REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470 

    My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I  have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM.He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize  how much we love and need each other .This man is for REAL and for good . He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well , in our love life . contact email  supernaturalspell0@gmail.com or text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11 ..

    Clara James said:

    REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470 

    My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I  have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM.He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize  how much we love and need each other .This man is for REAL and for good . He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well , in our love life . contact email  supernaturalspell0@gmail.com or text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11 ..

    Ann Earnis said:

    HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

    This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me … I’m Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell0@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11 …

    Ann Earnis said:

    HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

    This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me … I’m Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell0@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

    Ann Earnis said:

    HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

    This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me … I’m Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell0@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

    Lauren James said:

    I was heartbroken when my husband left me for another woman. For 10 months I was crying like a baby seeking help to restore my marriage and bring him back to me again. thank God for showing mercy through Dr Victory who helped me restore peace back once again in my home with his powerful love spell that removed the evil lady on his way to be with what God has joined together. today I enjoyed the love of my husband. I must appreciate Dr Victory for all he has done to restore peace. I am also dropping his contact here for whoever also needed help in their marriage to contact him.
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692093663
    Email: Victorysolutiontemple@gmail.com
    website: http://victorysolutiontemple.info

    Diane jones said:

    Indeed spells work. I wanna express myself on how this psychic priest Ray saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extent my husband was seeking for a divorce and during that time he left home and I was really devastated I cried day and night I was searching about love quotes online I saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info I contacted him told him about my problems he told me that my husband will return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you if you have same marriage issues contact
    psychicspellshrine@usako.net
    WhatsApp: +12133525735
    Website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site

    Emily naomi said:

    Hi everyone I am Emily Naomi wanna give a big thanks to this wonderful psychic for bringing my husband back to me… I never really believed in magic spells or anything spiritual but a trusted friend opened my eyes to the truth about life. My marriage was heading to divorce a few months ago. I was so confused and devastated with no clue or help on how to prevent it, till I was introduced to this psychic Priest Ray that did a love spell and broke every spiritual distraction from my marriage. A day later my husband started showing me love and care even better than it used to be, he’s ready to talk things through and find ways for us to stay happy. It’s such a miracle that my marriage can be saved so quickly without stress. You can also contact him for help by email psychicspellshrine@usako.net or WhatsApp: +12133525735 and you can also visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site

    Fraya said:

    BEST URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX/HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT PRIEST SALAMI ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +2348143757229….. Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Priest Salami. I was so confused and devastated when my husband left me without a word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her husband back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 6hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your testimonies. Below are his contact details. Contact him on WhatsApp @ +2348143757229 EMAIL: purenaturalhealer@gmail.com

    Dollie Hash said:

    Hi everyone, I was sad for so long when my husband left me. I searched for a lot of psychics who would help me but they all turned me down because I didn’t have enough Dr Raypower had compassion and helped me and I am happy again as my husband is back home, cause this man has put in everything he had to help me and I will forever be grateful. I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact this psychic. He does all kinds of spells aside from love spells. You can reach out to him via WhatsApp +27634918117 or email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com visit his website: http://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com

    Dollie Hash said:

    Hi everyone, I was sad for so long when my husband left me. I searched for a lot of psychics who would help me but they all turned me down because I didn’t have enough Dr Raypower had compassion and helped me and I am happy again as my husband is back home, cause this man has put in everything he had to help me and I will forever be grateful. I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact this psychic. He does all kinds of spells aside from love spells. You can reach out to him via WhatsApp +27634918117 or email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com visit his website: http://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com

    Julianna Davis said:

    i want to share to the whole world how Dr Kachi the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Kachi on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON testified that Dr Kachi cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Kachi via email and explained my problem to Dr Kachi and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Kachi you’re a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact Email drkachispellcast@gmail.com his Text Number and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075

    Leave a comment